Ads

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Shaving Gear: A first use

I bought a double edges razor recently, some nice shaving soap (for lather), and a boars hair brush.

I tested it all out today. Contrary to the betting pool, I did not get all cut up, nor require stitches or plastic surgery. The shave is not as close as I was expecting. I am going to blame inexperiance right now. I could feel when the blade would cut through a hair, it was like I was chopping through
the Amazon with a machete. (all razors can't handle my steel-like hairs)

The shave was fairly nice. Sometime next week I am going to test the reaction of a lady to the new method. (Sara, I volunteered you for that job... ) I'll get pics next week of the equipment.

Maybe I have to step it up a notch and get a blade that I have to sharpen and hone myself.

No comments: