Ads

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not just Iranian Schools....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-vXw7XKzg&eurl=

but Britain also
The books that they teach out of are the ones that they use to teach in Saudi Arabia.

I can not believe that lady. She personally could not say that she didn't believe in those remarks. What a bunch of bullshit! That school should be shutdown and rules to catch this sort of thing should be in place. The books should be removed. I could not teach out of Playboy at a school. BUT, using her logic, its "just for the articles". The students obviously wouldn't turn the page and check out the centerfold.

Interesting thought, are these types of schools an argument against unregulated public schools?
Can I teach my kids whatever I want? Or do the kids deserve to have the choice to learn about the world? If I taught my kids to kill anyone that wasn't me, is that legal?

No comments: