Ads

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sporting Clays: More Data

Due to popular requests (ok, it was 1 request), I have summarized performance in a different way.

I don't know what conclusions you can draw.

Andy seems to have trouble with Station 10 (one of the shots is a relatively fast left-to-right).

I was less stable this time around. I either "solved" the station, or I did not. Station 4 gave me trouble both times, and stations 2,4,7,11 were "unsolved". Every third station I did well, except the last one on this most recent outing (which wasn't the last one that I shot).


Cumulative chart is interesting, for 4/12 we were together until about the 5th station(being generous to me), then Andy pulled away. On 4/3 he pulled away at the third station.


Note to internet: Do not give me data. I will plot it and look for conclusions.

No comments: