Ads

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Been gone, Here is some congress...

As I was going through my daily routine, I started sending some bills to Josh and decided to share with you guys too.
Thomas is where I get this information.
Anyway, here we go ...
Congressman Mike Thompson had this valuable bill "H.CON.RES.399 : Recognizing the 30th Anniversary of the victory of United States winemakers at the 1976 Paris Wine Tasting."
Congressman Tom Davis from VA, "H.R.3682 :
To redesignate the Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge in Virginia as
the Elizabeth Hartwell Mason Neck National Wildlife Refuge." I wonder what Mason Neck did to piss people off. ... seems it is a peninsula, so that is not as funny.
Let's not forget the important summer break... Congressman Tom Davis from VA, "H.CON.RES.467 : Providing for an adjournment or recess of the two Houses."
I haven't listed the numerous "lets play rename the post office" that seems to take up most of their time. One year, I want to count how many post offices get renamed.


No comments: