Ads

Monday, June 09, 2008

Chipped Tooth

Going back to the creek adventure, Sara noticed something weird about one of my teeth.

I have a chipped tooth from the encounter,
Exhibit A:
A non-chipped matching tooth from the other side

Exhibit B:
A chipped tooth

Exhibit C:
A cool pic I made of myself while taking photos of my teeth in the mirror. (actually, I used the mirror to see the back of the camera, and took the picture with the camera facing me...)

I suppose I need to do something about that? What downfalls are there to a chipped tooth?
That reminds me, I need to figure out who my dentist is...

2 comments:

Charles Domercant said...

What program did you use to make the pic like that? It looks cool.

sstc said...

paint .net, it was the artistic effect called ink sketch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint.NET