Ads

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moped!

I bought a moped.

It is a 50cc chinese model. Looks like it should work just fine for what I want to do.

It checked out fine when I was buying it. To transport it home we put it in the bed of a truck. It looked unstable so I laid it on its side.

When we got home, some gas and oil had leaked out. I am fairly certain that I flooded the engine, and the engine wouldn't start. Denisse and I took off some body panels searching for the spark plug so that I could have it clear out faster. Luckily, we didn't have to find the spark plug.

An hour or two later everything worked great. I did two laps around the block, and Denisse did a few. Sara took it for a spin when she got here. The look on her face was worth buying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo,

got your text today at work. looks cool. please don't kill yourself on it.

when you coming out here?

-adam